Contacts of a contact list may be imported from local applications like Microsoft Outlook in the vCard format.
• Select File Import (vCard) and upload a vCard file (*.vcf) from your local computer. BSCW infers the character set of the file automatically from your browser information. You may override the suggested character set by selecting a different one.
• Alternatively you can upload one or more vCard files into a contact list using the drag & drop uploader.
Contacts and contact lists may also be exported using the ‘vCard’ format.
• In order to export a single contact as a vCard file, select Send to vCard in the action menu of the contact and store the file on your local computer.
• You can export several contacts at a time as a vCard file by checking the contact entries in the contact list and then clicking in the multi-selection toolbar.
• You can export an entire contact list as a vCard file using File Send to vCard in the top menu.
Note: The import of Microsoft Outlook contacts is only possible if they have first been stored in Outlook as a vCard file (*.vcf).
• Select File to Address Book in the top menu of a contact list, to copy the whole list into your address book.
• In order to copy single contacts, check the boxes of the contacts to be copied and click on in the multi-selection toolbar.