To create a new folder, you
• select New Folder in the top line and enter name and optionally description and tags of the new folder. Please note the restrictions concerning the use of special characters in BSCW object names. Hit [OK] to create the folder.
To create a new document
• select New Document in the top line. In the action form, you select a file for upload using the [Browse…] button in the field ‘Local file’. The name of the file is automatically entered into the field. This file name is also valid in BSCW, unless you enter a different name into the ‘Name’ field. Please note the restrictions concerning the use of special characters in BSCW object names.
• Optionally enter a description and tags for the new document and hit [OK].
You can also upload documents via ‘drag & drop’. Select a document or a group of documents on your local computer, move them with mouse button down to the browser window of the simplified user interface and drop them by releasing the mouse button. The documents will be uploaded to the current folder. Please note that uploading via ‘drag & drop’ at the simplified user interface is not available for older versions of the Internet Explorer.
You delete folders and documents using the action menu.
• Select Delete in the action menu of the object you want to delete.
The deleted objects are put into your trash. There you may finally destroy the objects or return them to the locations from which they were deleted.
• Click [Trash] in the top line to display the contents of your trash.
• Select Undelete in the action menu of an object that you want to return to its original location.
• Select Destroy in the action menu of an object that you want to have permanently removed.
• Click [Workspaces] to return to your workspaces.